Your business deserves a unique logo and brand that delivers a great first impression and sets you apart from your competitors. As part of of our logo design service, WebSOS will provide you with:
- 2 logo concepts including 2 variations of those concepts.
- Revisions based on your feedback – 1 set of changes.
- Final logo files supplied to you in various formats (EPS, JPEG and PNG).
- Intellectual property of the logo – the logo belongs to you.
With the right website copy you can increase your company’s online presence – with the wrong copy, you can really damage your brand. If you don’t have the time, patience or know-how to write your own website content, then let WebSOS write it for you. The result will be creative, professionally written and well-researched content that’s tailored to your brand and ultimately sets your business apart from your competitors.
If you haven’t already registered your domain name, WebSOS can do it on your behalf.
Our websites are hosted on fast, reliable and secure servers based in Melbourne, Australia. Our hosting offers 99.99% uptime, unlimited email accounts, advanced spam and virus email filtering, and webmail access.
It’s a fact that people are more likely to browse around a website that has great images. You can either supply us with your own images to upload to your website, or we can source professional images from our online photo libraries. Prices start from $30 per image.
Any wordpress site is part of open source software. Your website therefore needs continual updates and security measures put in place. With this service we make sure your website is protected by installing and maintaining it with the latest plugins.
The Social Media Pack includes:
- Custom Facebook setup – incorporate your logo, colours and photos into a customised Facebook page.
- Custom Twitter setup – customised Twitter home page incorporating logo and colours.
Includes setting up of google analytics account and integration of tracking code into website.
Includes on-site search engine optimisation (SEO) for 5 keywords and the following:
- Detailed keyword research with AdWords
- Keyword Research Report
- Analysis of competitors websites
- Set up of Google Analytics account
- Set up of Google Web Master Tools account
- Add Title Tags and Meta Descriptions to all website pages
- Monthly review of website content
*Minimum 12 months
- Concept, design and development of custom HTML e-newsletter template
- Monthly content updates
- Monthly send of up to 1000 emails
- Real-time reporting on opens, clicks, bounces and social sharing
*Minimum 12 months